Frequently Asked Questions
I can't find my order email. How can I recover my order?
Click here to request your order email be resent.
Is it necessary to set up an account within the ExtendSim Store?
Your account keeps all your information in one secure location enabling you to access all your orders, including your unique download links and
Activation Keys, from a single page. So it is highly recommended to set up an account. Click here to access your account.
How do I change my personal data?
1. Log in to your ExtendSim Store account, then click the Access My Personal Data button.
2. From here, you can choose to:
• Edit Data - Clicking this button to you to a new web page with an entry field in which you can specify changes you would like made to your personal data
in the store.
• Download Data - Your personal data can be downloaded to a .csv file.
• Delete Data - Will delete your information from the store. This could cause issues in the future when trying to re-download installer files you have
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
What types of payments are accepted in this store?
This store accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, JCB, and Diners Club. Please supply the credit card number, card's security code (3- or 4-digit security code), expiration date, and cardholder
If you wish to pay with a purchase order, please contact Imagine That Inc.
Why might my payment have been declined?
If your payment has been declined, please do one of the following:
• Confirm the credit card number, expiration date, credit card code, billing address, and phone number were entered correctly in Your Account. Note: The billing address must match the address the credit card is billed to.
• Contact your bank. Note: Check with your bank about adjusting daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Payment declines may be due to limits set by your bank.
If neither of these options work, please try another credit card. Imagine That Inc. cannot resolve issues with declined credit cards as the credit cards are processed by Shopify Payments.
Note: Declined cards do not result in the credit card being charged, but may result in a pending charge reserve. This happens because banks often reserve that amount in anticipation of the charge going through. The void notification is immediately sent, but it may take a few business days for your bank to remove a pending charge.
How can I obtain a duplicate copy of my order containing my download link and Activation Keys?
Your ExtendSim Store account keeps all your information in one secure location enabling you to access all your orders, including your unique download links and
Activation Keys. Click here to access your account to access your downloads and Activation Keys.
My country is not listed when I go to checkout. How can I purchase ExtendSim?
If your country is not listed (e.g. Europe, Scandinavia, Finland, China, Hong Kong, or Macau), you are probably in a territory covered by an ExtendSim distributor. Contact your local distributor to purchase or renew the Maintenance & Support Plan of any ExtendSim product.
Where do I enter my Discount Code?
The Checkout page has a Discount Code box directly under your order. Enter your code in the Discount Code box and click Apply to obtain your discount.
Using Discount Codes.
It is your responsibility to ensure you have entered your Discount Code properly and its discount has been applied prior to finalizing the Checkout process. If you have completed your purchase and forgotten to enter the Discount Code, we can refund the difference less a 15% penalty to cover the processing fees incurred by the credit card processing companies.
Software cannot be returned. ExtendSim offers a free 30-day trial of most ExtendSim products.
• Up to 14 days before the course starts - Full refund
• One to 13 days before course starts - $500 cancellation fee
• No show or no advance cancellation - No refund
Imagine That Inc. reserves the right to cancel training up to 14 days before the course starts.
Internet Explorer incompatibility.
Many of the features and functionality of the ExtendSim Store are incompatible with Microsoft's Internet Explorer. Please be sure you are using an up-to-date browser, such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome,
Mozilla Firefox, etc. as Microsoft retired and ended support for Internet Explorer on August 17, 2021.