Protecting your privacy is important to Imagine That!
When you purchase products or services through our online Store, we require you to submit personal and private information, such as your name, billing and shipping address, and credit card information. That personal and private information is collectively known as Customer Information. Imagine That! respects your privacy and strives to protect your Customer Information.
This Privacy Statement informs you about the Customer Information that is collected when you use our Store. It also explains how that Customer Information is used, stored, and protected.
Customer Information We Collect From the Store
1. We collect and store the contact information you provide, such as your name and email address.
2. A third party payment processor uses the credit card information you provide for payment processing. However, your credit card information is not stored nor does Imagine That Inc. have access to it.
3. We use a cookie to store your name. This makes logging on easier to view your order history.
How We Use Customer Information
We use your Customer Information to provide the products and services you request. This includes:
1. Assisting you in completing a transaction or order
2. Providing service or support
3. Contacting you if there is a problem with the order
What We Don't Do With Customer Information
1. We do not store your credit card information.
2. We do not send you email solicitations.
3. Other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service you request, we do not sell, exchange, transfer, or give to any other company or entity, for any reason whatsoever, your Customer Information.
How Customer Information is Protected
We strive to safeguard the security of Customer Information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, we utilize appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures. This includes the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when credit card information is being collected or transferred.
Scope of this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement applies only to our Store and does not cover information that may be collected through any software downloaded from the Store.
If you have comments or questions about our Privacy Statement, please contact us.