Please contact Imagine That Inc. for dates of Rate course in the 2020.
Discrete rate modeling simulates rates of flow that change when events occur. This is the most common, and most efficient, method of modeling high-speed, high-volume systems such as packaging lines, mining operations, the manufacturing of powders and fluids, chemical processes, and so forth.
This one-and-a-half day course explores each block in the Rate module and presents modeling techniques such as:
- Sources, storage, and units
- Defining rates and critical constraints
- Methods for merging and diverging flow
- Control logic, including goals, hysteresis, shifts, and changeovers
- Mixing flow and items, such as for filling and palletizing operations
Note: If paying with a company purchase order, please contact Imagine That Inc. to register for training.