November 4 to 7, 2019 course • Knoxville, TN USA November course is full.
Spring 2020 course • Location in the USA to be determined
"In the Database Techniques course," Trainer Robin Clark states, "I want to go so far as to use it to teach people how to build models like I do. I'll teach all of the database tricks that I have learned over the years. And at this level, I think it would be interesting even for people who have been using ExtendSim for a long time."
The focus of the Database Modeling Techniques course is on creating and using internal ExtendSim databases, but other data exchange and storage capabilities will also be discussed. For example, you'll get fairly indepth into the programming of equation-based blocks in this class, but will not be creating any custom blocks.
Course topics include:
- Database design
- Data management methods
- Internal data storage techniques
- Dynamic linking between an ExtendSim database and data
- Establishing Parent/Child relationships
- Basic to advanced blocks for data management
- Blocks for data exchange
- User interfaces for data exchange
- Using the Excel Add-In for ExtendSim databases
- Database address attributes
- Queue Equation & Query Equation block usage
Plus, you'll use the database to develop really advanced constructs you NEVER knew were possible.
Note: If paying with a company purchase order, please contact Imagine That Inc. to register for training.