Terms and Conditions
This store accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card. For purchase orders and wire transfers, please contact Imagine That Inc.
Declined Payment Notifiction
If your payment method has been declined, please do one of the following:
- Confirm the credit card number, expiration date, credit card code, billing address, and phone number were entered correctly in Your Account. Note: The billing address must match the address the credit card is billed to.
- Contact your bank. Note: Check with your bank about adjusting daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Payment declines may be due to limits set by your bank.
If neither of these options work, please try another credit card. Imagine That Inc. cannot resolve issues with declined credit cards as the credit cards are processed by Authorize.net.
Note: Declined cards do not result in the credit card being charged, but may result in a pending charge reserve. This happens because banks often reserve that amount in anticipation of the charge going through. The void notification is immediately sent, but it may take a few business days for your bank to remove a pending charge.
Downloaded software cannot be returned. An activation key is provided, but no physical product is shipped so there is nothing to be returned. ExtendSim offers a free 30-day trial of each ExtendSim product.
1. Up to 14 days before the course starts - Full refund
2. One to 13 days before course starts - $500 cancellation fee
3. No show or no advance cancellation - No refund
4. Imagine That Inc. reserves the right to cancel training up to 14 days before the course starts.
It is your responsibility to ensure you have entered your Coupon Code properly and its discount applied prior to finalizing the Checkout process. If you have completed your purchase and forgotten to enter the Coupon Code, we can refund the difference less a 15% penalty to cover the processing fees incurred by the credit card processing companies.