Terms and Conditions
This store accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card. For purchase orders and wire transfers, please contact Imagine That Inc.
Declined Payment Notifiction
If your payment method has been declined, please do one of the following:
- Confirm the credit card number, expiration date, credit card code, billing address, and phone number were entered correctly in Your Account. Note: The billing address must match the address the credit card is billed to.
- Contact your bank. Note: Check with your bank about adjusting daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Payment declines may be due to limits set by your bank.
If neither of these options work, please try another credit card. Imagine That Inc. cannot resolve issues with declined credit cards as the credit cards are processed by Authorize.net.
Note: Declined cards do not result in the credit card being charged, but may result in a pending charge reserve. This happens because banks often reserve that amount in anticipation of the charge going through. The void notification is immediately sent, but it may take a few business days for your bank to remove a pending charge.
Downloaded software cannot be returned. A license code is provided, but no physical product is shipped so there is nothing to be returned. ExtendSim may be evaluated at no charge before purchase with the ExtendSim Demo, a trial version of ExtendSim.
1. If you download the software, you cannot return the boxed product. Returns are only accepted if the product has not been downloaded.
2. Return requests for boxed products must be made to Imagine That Inc. within 30 days of shipment.
3. RMA number must be obtained from Imagine That Inc. prior to return.
4. Package must be unopened.
5. A 15% restocking fee applies.
6. No refunds on shipping fees.
1. Up to 14 days before the course starts - Full refund
2. One to 13 days before course starts - $500 cancellation fee
3. No show or no advance cancellation - No refund
4. Imagine That Inc. reserves the right to cancel training up to 14 days before the course starts.
Limited warranty on media only
Imagine That! warrants the CD on which the Software is recorded to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use for 30 days after the date of initial delivery. During the 30-day period, you may return the CD to Imagine That! and it will be replaced, without charge, with other media containing the Software. Such replacement of the CD is your SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY in the event of a defect.