The ExtendSim Suite package includes the capability to show a three-dimensional representation of the world of the model. The 3D environment is independent of, but integrated with, the logical model – 3D animation can be added after the model has been validated. The objects modeled in the 3D world maintain information about their spatial locations in three dimensions as well as their other physical and behavioral properties.
This package includes all the features and capabilities of ExtendSim AT, plus a fully integrated, flexible, and powerful 3D environment. Use ExtendSim Suite whenever modeling projects call for professional animation.
- 3D virtual environment, tightly integrated with simulation engine
- Animations run concurrently with simulation or buffered for post-processing
- Over 100 pre-built 3D objects; new objects can be added as needed
- Exact control of animation object's position, scale, and collidability
- 3D objects can be mounted on other objects
- Objects can have their own animated movement
- 3D animation blocks enhance 3D animation
- Create custom paths for object movement and mount 3D objects on other objects
- Shadows, footprints, vehicle trails, and 3D sound
- Complete control over terrain environment
- Open API for flexibility and customization
- Plus, all the features and capabilities of ExtendSim AT