Note: This download of ExtendSim Student 9 is a previous release of ExtendSim. Before purchasing, be sure your coursework requires you to use ExtendSim Student 9, the prior release. The current version of ExtendSim Student is release 10. Please check with your professor to confirm which release is being used if you are unsure which you should be using.
This version of ExtendSim is designed for students building models for classwork. It allows students to:
- Build and save small (75 blocks or less) models for a limited time (180 days).
- Run larger models, change parameters, view simulation results, and save the changes.
- Print model worksheet, block dialogs, and so forth.
However, there are some limitations:
- The models you build are limited to a maximum of 75 blocks.
- The model-building capability expires 180 days after installation. (Note: model-running capability does not expire.)
- You may not use scripting or ActiveX automation to run or construct a model
- This version is licensed only for your personal use on a single computer.
- The Student version may not be used for commercial purposes, including consulting or research that is subsidized by a private or government enterprise.
- There is no upgrade path and technical support is limited to installation questions.
- Models built and saved in a Trial version of ExtendSim cannot be opened in ExtendSim Student. ExtendSim Student can only open models built in an activated Model Developer Edition license or from another Student version.
See the ExtendSim License Agreement for complete terms.
Discounts for students and educators are available. (Contact Imagine That Inc. to see if you qualify.)
After purchase, you will receive an email with the download link and ExtendSim serial number. The download link will expire after 1 year or 5 download attempts so please make a back up copy of the installer file you download.