** Note on ordering... We are currently experiencing issues with the ExtendSim Store. If you receive an "Order Failed" error message upon completing an order, your payment has probably been received. However, if this happens, you probably won't receive an order confirmation or invoice. In this case, contact us at sales@ExtendSim.com and we will provide you with your invoice, a link to download your software, and serial number for product activation.
Or contact Imagine That Inc. before using this store. We will process your order internally providing you with an invoice, a link to download your software, and serial number for product activation.
Our technicians are working on this problem and hope to have it fixed shortly.
Our sincerest apologies for this inconvenience.**
This version of ExtendSim is designed for students building models for classwork. It allows students to:
- Build and save small (75 blocks or less) models for a limited time (180 days).
- Run larger models, change parameters, view simulation results, and save the changes.
- Print model worksheet, block dialogs, and so forth.
However, there are some limitations:
- The models you build are limited to a maximum of 75 blocks.
- The model-building capability expires 180 days after installation. (Note: model-running capability does not expire.)
- You may not use scripting or ActiveX automation to run or construct a model
- This version is licensed only for your personal use on a single computer.
- The Student version may not be used for commercial purposes, including consulting or research that is subsidized by a private or government enterprise.
- There is no upgrade path and technical support is limited to installation questions.
See the ExtendSim License Agreement for complete terms.
Operating Systems & Purchasing Information
Versions of ExtendSim Student are available for both Windows and Macintosh operating systems. By clicking on "Add To Cart" below, you will be downloading the Windows version:
- If ordering the Physical Product + Download, a CD containing the software will be shipped to you as well as an optional download link emailed to you. (Note: shipping charges will apply to send the Physical Product.)
- If you are using Macintosh OS X 10.7 or newer, please download this Windows version of ExtendSim Student and use Boot Camp Assistant (or similar application) to run the Windows version of ExtendSim Student on your Mac.
- The Macintosh version of ExtendSim Student runs only on OS X 10.6.8 and earlier systems.
Electronic versions of the ExtendSim User Guide and Developer Reference are included in the download.
Discounts for students and educators are available. (Contact Imagine That Inc. to see if you qualify.)
After purchase, you will receive an email with the download link and ExtendSim serial number. The download link will expire after 1 year or 5 download attempts so please make a back up copy of the installer file you download.