ExtendSim CP is our base product and the cornerstone of the ExtendSim family of simulation tools. It has a set of core features that are included in all ExtendSim products, plus specialized constructs for modeling continuous processes. For modeling discrete event processes, please consider ExtendSim AT or ExtendSim Suite.
Use ExtendSim CP to model the behavior of any process where time or values are recalculated at each periodic step. The package includes a Value library of components for performing continuous modeling tasks. For custom applications, the internal development environment allows you to create fully integrated, custom components to fit any need.
- Graphical simulation package for general purpose continuous modeling
- Drag and drop user interface
- Ability to create new modeling blocks, modify existing blocks, and store both in libraries for later reuse (open source code)
- Graphical internal relational databases to store, manage, and report data for complex models
- Dynamic data linking from parameters and data tables to internal and external sources
- Hierarchical modeling for unlimited levels of submodels
- Navigator for jumping through model structure
- Interactive dialogs, controls, alerts, and user prompts, even during the simulation run
- Customizable 2D animation
- Authoring environment for creating custom user interfaces
- Monte Carlo, Agent Based, and State/Action modeling
- Built-in Optimizer for determining the optimum values for parameters
- ActiveX controls and embedded COM objects
- Development environment optimized for simulation, with over 1,000 built-in functions